2018年4月15日 星期日

#5 Free writing

If I could live anywhere

I like to take a trip. Now in our world, apply our science and technology, we can play from Asia to Europe or from Sahara to Himalayan. If I could live anywhere, I can live Taipei this night, I can stay Tokyo tomorrow, or else I can live in the tree, I can live on the moon, or even I can live on the other planet. When that day comes true, I’ll be pretty happy. I can live at the place I want, I can stay where I want to stay. When will that day comes true? Let’s see it.

Tools I use to finish the writing:
1. Google translate: blue
2. Cambridge Learner dictionary: green
3. Linggle: red
4.Google: blue

沒有留言:

張貼留言

#10 EdX

Pronunciation Lesson for Native Chinese Speakers I've watched  Japanese Pronunciation for Communication - Pronunciation Lesson for Nat...